Sell your design online! it might be the issue that i would like to talk about here, if you have never done this before, then you have to start it, once you have finished reading this how to article.
First of all, i would like to tell you that Internet is really helpful for all of us in creating new business opportunities, but i know as a designer, you might think differently than a businessman, not all of designers have a sense of business like business people. You do not need to worry about this, if you can not sell you design online by yourself, there are great marketplace out there that can help you to sell your design, and your focus only design the great product of yours.
So here are 10 places of marketplace to sell your design online, whether you are web designer, graphic designer, photo editor, etc.
1. Themeforest.net – to sell your website template, html, wordpress template, joomla, etc, have a very high standard, but also the best market place i have ever know, based on my experience, you can earn 50%-70% of your total sales, depends on the level of your sales. I do sell templates in themeforest.net and have few portfolio there.
2. Graphicriver.net – to sell your design that related to graphic design like brochures, web icons, illustration, info graphic, and still many more.
3. Activeden – to sell your design that related to flash
4. 3DOcean – If your skill is on 3D, you might want to try to sell your design here
5. Graphic Leftovers – Sell logos, icons, illustrations, templates and more through this site.
6. Crowd Spring – Work on spec on a variety of design projects, competing against other designers.
7.Templamatic – also selling your own website templates.
8. iStockphoto – Sell photos, illustrations, flash, video, and more through this quality-controlled site.
It has a high standard, and it is a bit hard to be accepted, but once you got accepted, you are going to make a good sale
9. imagekind – Sell your design in many formats like framed, canvas, posters, greeting cards and more.
10. 99 designs – Compete against other designers on real projects to win cash prizes.